What are cookies?
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent – by activating cookies in your browser – this page will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication , identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the service is provided. requested. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
This website may use third-party services that will collect information for statistical purposes, on the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses:
- cookies Google Analytics : used for the purpose of analyzing and measuring how visitors use this website. The information is used to compile reports to improve this site. These cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors to the site, how they got to it, and the pages they visited while browsing. our website.
- cookies Youtube : they are used to count the number of views of embedded videos on other websites.
- cookies AddThis : is a technology company that allows websites and their users to easily share content with others, through exchange icons and social bookmarking destinations. AddThis cookies are used in order to enable content to be shared. AddThis is also used to collect information on how website content is shared. Cookies help to uniquely identify a user (although not personally, but in terms of address) so as not to repeat tasks within a specified period of time.
- Other customization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some characteristics of the general options of the website. For example, define the language, regional configuration or browser type.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: